Q: I have books overdue but the library is closed. Am I going to be charged for the days the library is closed too?
COVID-19 Closure Update
As of March 16 fines for overdue library material are being waived until further notice. The information below only applies when Kennesaw State University resumes normal operation.
You will not be charged an overdue fine if you placed your books in the library book drop the night your book is due. Books will be collected from the book drop the following morning and checked back in without a fine.
The KSU Library System has three drop boxes to return material when the libraries are closed.
- Sturgis Library at Kennesaw Campus:
- at the front entrance of the Sturgis Library.
- between the Pilcher Building and the Social Science Building.
- Johnson Library at Marietta Campus:
- at the front entrance of the Johnson Library just to the right of the front doors. The drop box is built into the side of the building.
If you have any questions, please call the Sturgis Library (Kennesaw) Check Out Desk at 470-578-6202 or the Johnson Library (Marietta) Check Out Desk at 470-578-7276.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedMar 16, 2020
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)