Q: How do I access my library account if I don't have a KSU NetID, but have a library card (Friend of the Library, retiree, almuni)?
Follow the steps below to access your library account if you don't have a KSU NetID, but have a library card (Friend of the Library, retiree, or alumni):
- On the left side of the library website, click on Useful Links, then click on Library Account.
- Click on the "Sign in" link on the top right corner of the page.
- Select the "KSU Community Borrowers" link.
- On the login page, enter your primary ID number or barcode as your User ID, then type your password. Password is case-sensitive. If this is your first time logging in, your password will be your first name and last name in this format: Firstname_Lastname.
- For example, if your name is John Doe, then your password should be John_Doe.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedSep 30, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)