Q: How do I (faculty) schedule a library instruction session for my class?
To schedule a library instruction session (faculty) complete the following steps:
- From the library homepage, open the "Services" menu on the left side of the screen. Select Faculty Services.
- On the Faculty Services page, open "Undergraduate and Graduate Instruction."
- Review the various instruction offerings listed on this page and select the instruction option that best fits your needs:
- Undergraduate Library Orientations
- Undergraduate Instruction Classes
- Undergraduate Course Guides
- Graduate Instruction Classes
- For all Undergraduate Instruction Options please select the desired date and time for your instruction session and then complete the request form. Upon completion you should receive an email confirming receipt of your request.
- For Graduate Instruction Classes please complete the Schedule Graduate Instruction form.
- You will be contacted via email when you class time is approved and a librarian is assigned.
Notes about undergraduate library instruction sessions:
- Requests must be made with 14 days advance notice.
- Faculty must be present for all library instruction classes. If you cannot be present we will be happy to reschedule your class.
- First-Year Seminar faculty, please note that the library is unable to provide in-person instruction sessions to KSU 1101 courses. We instead provide a webinar-style library orientation, please visit the Library Orientation page to learn more about this form of library instruction.
For questions about our undergraduate instruction offerings or to change your instruction reservation after you have submitted it, contact Christina Holm at 470-578-6197,firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about our graduate instruction offerings, contact Cheryl Stiles at 470-578-6003,email@example.com.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedNov 07, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)