Q: How can students schedule an individual research appointment?
Scheduling a one-on-one research appointment with a librarian is slightly different depending on whether you are an undergraduate or graduate student.
These appointments must be made at least 72 hours in advance, and last for about 30 minutes.
- On the library homepage, click to expand "Services" in the menu on the left, then click "Research Help." This will bring you to a new page.
- Select "Undergraduate Research Appointments" to access the booking calendar.
- Use the calendar on the left side of the page to find the day and time you want. Choose your preferred time slot, then click "Continue."
- Gold appointments are available.
- Red appointments are already booked.
- Fill out the form with as much information as you can. The more information you give us, the better your appointment will be! When the form is complete, click "Submit my Booking."
- A librarian will review your request and approve it as soon as possible.
- When it's time for your appointment, meet the librarian in the room listed in your booking confirmation.
These appointments may last for an hour or longer.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedNov 07, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)