Q: Where can I go for reference help?
COVID-19 Closure Update
As of March 16, patrons can get reference help by using online Chat. The Chat box can be found on nearly every page of our website and is available 24/7. Reference help can also be found in the Library Home webpage FAQs and the Library's Research Guides.
For more information about Library Services available to students and faculty during this time, go to the Continuity of Service Research Guide.
Normal Reference Help Information
The information below only applies with KSU resumes normal operation.
There are four different ways that you can get reference help:
- Walk up for in-person help. Librarians are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at:
- The Research Help Desk in the Learning Commons on the ground floor of the Sturgis Library on the Kennesaw campus.
- The Research Help Room in C-120 of the Johnson Library on the Marietta campus.
- Call us at 470-578-6325 (Kennesaw campus) or 470-578-7471 (Marietta campus).
- Get one-on-one help by scheduling a research appointment. These appointments must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Chat online with a librarian 24/7 (except federal holidays). The chat box can be found on nearly every page of our website.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedMar 16, 2020
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)