Q: How can I narrow my search?
Please use our Library 101 Research Guide for an overview about getting started with your research. You may need to narrow your topic in order to narrow your search results. If you have narrowed your topic and still have too many search results, try using the tips in the videos below.
These videos, created by KSU librarians, will show you how to:
- Use additional keywords
- Find only full articles available at KSU
- Limit results to scholarly (peer-reviewed) journals
- Limit your results by date
- Limit results to a specific subject
If you need further help, the Kennesaw Library System offers the following options:
- 24-Hour Live Chat and FAQ Database
- Call: Sturgis Reference (470) 578-7471, or Johnson Reference (470) 578-7473
- Walk-in reference: Sturgis Ground Floor, or Johnson Room 124
If you are having trouble with your research, please schedule a one-on-one with a KSU librarian.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedOct 22, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)