Q: How can I find information about a particular company?
The following databases provide detailed information on companies including an overview, history, financials, key personnel, annual reports, SEC filings, and much more. You can find all of the databases that the library provides on our homepage by clicking the Find a Database link under the SuperSearch box. All the databases are listed in alphabetical order.
- Business Source Complete: Use the Company Information and Company Profiles links on the right side of the page.
- Mergent Online: Provides global business and financial information on over 25,000 US and foreign companies.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center: Stock, ratios, performance, and financial information on publicly traded companies.
- Privco: PrivCo is a source for business and financial research on non-publicly traded corporations, including family-owned, private equity-owned, venture-backed and international unlisted companies. You must register an account with your Kennesaw email to use this database.
- Reference USA: Provides information on private companies in the United States and Canada. You can use it to find information about small businesses and franchise locations. You can search without creating a personal account, but creating an account will give you access to more search features.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedNov 15, 2019
Research Help - Summer 2021