Q: How to Embed a Single LEAP Module in D2L?
If you'd like to add an additional module, or just embed one LEAP module at a time, you can follow these instructions.
- In your D2L course, select the course module (in the “Content” tab) in which you wish to add the research guide.
- Open the "Existing Activities" menu (next to "Upload/Create" tab).
- Click on "External Learning Tools". Select "LibGuides" as the option.
- In your module, click on the new "LibGuides" entry that has appeared (or select "View Topic" if you have edited the title).
- Select the LibGuides site from the menu.
- A new menu will appear below the first. Select "Single Page" from the list of options.
- Search for "Library Tutorials List" in the list of guides.
- Next, select the title of the individual module you'd like to embed.
- Select the blue "Embed" button.
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedAug 19, 2020
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)