Q: How do I get the GALILEO password?
SuperSearch and GALILEO are the same search. SuperSearch uses GALILEO's information sources, and so, returns the same results.
SuperSearch is the main search box on the library homepage. To use SuperSearch if you are off campus, simply input your NetID and password to log in. You no longer need to learn a new password each semester.
You can also reach GALILEO using your NetID/password by using the Find a Database link on the library homepage under the SuperSearch box. Click "G" to find GALILEO in the alphabetical list of databases.
In most cases, you only need your NetID and password to get off-campus access to library resources. You can still get the GALILEO password by following the directions below:
From the Library Homepage
- Open the "Useful Links" menu.
- Click "Library Account." This will take you to the GIL Find log in screen.
- Click "KSU Students & Faculty".
- Enter your NetID and password.
- You will go directly to your Library Account page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the GALILEO password.
Once you have the password, you can log in on the GALILEO website.
You can also stop by any library Check Out Desk to get the password.
Keep in mind that the GALILEO password changes every semester.
Last UpdatedSep 26, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)