Q: How can I access & print Harvard Business Review articles?
Access Harvard Business Review articles
- Go to the library website at library.kennesaw.edu
- Click Find a Database
- Scroll down the alphabetical list and select Business Source Complete
- Use the search box to search for the title of your article. (For best results, put your article title in quotation marks.)
- From the left side of the screen, click on Publication. Then select Harvard Business Review from the publication list. Click on Update to continue.
- The articles published by Harvard Business Review should appear in the search result list. Click on the title to view information about the article.
- Click on the PDF Full-text or HTML icon to view the fulltext article.
Harvard Business Review has required databases to turn off direct linking to its articles which means you cannot access from or share the article's direct link. You can only access the article within the database.
Harvard Business Review has also required databases to disable the ability to print its articles or copy and paste text from its articles. They can only be read online or saved as PDF and read offline.
Last UpdatedJul 18, 2017
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)