Q: How do I search for a book by call number?
Please follow the steps below to search a book by call number:
- Go to the library homepage
- Click on the Book tab. Then click on the Advanced Search link under the search box
- In the menu at the top of the page, click on Browse Search link
- From the "Browse by" drop-down menu, select Library of Congress call numbers, then type the call number in the search box.
- Click on BROWSE to see a list of books in order by call number, beginning with the call number you entered in the box
Last UpdatedJun 27, 2019
Research Help - Summer 2021