Q: How can I find a ProQuest database?
ProQuest is a company that supplies databases to libraries and private companies. Follow the steps below to find all of our ProQuest databases:
- From the library's website, click on "Find A Database".
- The A-Z Databases page will be displayed. On the top of the page, there are three drop-down menus: All Subjects, All Database Types, and All Venders/Providers.
- Click on "All Venders/Providers".
- Select ProQuest from the Venders/Providers list.
- All ProQuest databases will be listed alphabetically.
Last UpdatedJun 18, 2020
Research Help - Summer 2021