Q: How do you reserve a study room in the library?
- Go to library website at library.kennesaw.edu.
- Click on Services on the left side of the page, then choose Study Rooms.
- Select the campus where you’d like to reserve the study room.
- Select the number of people of your group (optional), date, and the time, then click on Continue.
- Fill in the information required: your name and email address.
- Click Submit My Booking. You should receive a confirmation email for your reservation.
- When it's time for your reservation, stop at the Check Out Desk to check into your study room.
Study Room Information:
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the room will be made available for other groups to make a reservation.
- Group study rooms are only available for 2 or more currently enrolled KSU students. Group study rooms are not available for individual use.
- You can reserve a study room for up to 2 hours per day.
- Group study rooms do not have any technology. However, the Collaborative Study Rooms (Designated "Collab Tech Room") do have monitors to connect personal laptops or devices.
- Laptops, iPads, and headphones can be checked out from both campuses Check Out Desks for library use only.
- Georgia Highland students may reserve study rooms on the Marietta Campus only.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276
Last UpdatedDec 17, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)