Q: How long can I check out a book? How do I know when my book is due?
For undergraduate students, the following loan limits apply:
- Books from KSU Library System: 28 days
- Books from GIL Express: 28 days
- Books from Interlibrary Loan: Loan periods set by the lending library
- Laptops, MacBooks and iPads: 4 hours (In-library use only)
- Course Reserves: Varies, set by course instructor (2 hours, 3 hours, 7 days, or class-to-class)
- DVDs and Videos: 7 days
For complete borrowing policies and periods for all other patron groups, see KSU's library borrowing policies.
For more information
For more help, call or visit one of our Check Out Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw (Ground Floor): 470-578-6202
Johnson Library at Marietta (First Floor): 470-578-7276