Q: How do I see the books I checked out through GIL Express in my library account?
GIL Express requests appear in your library account under the name of the university library from which the book came.
- Log in to your Library Account.
- Go to your Library Account. Click your name in the upper-right corner, and then click "My Library Account."
- In your Library Account, you will automatically see all the books you have checked out or requested from Kennesaw State University.
- To see your GIL Express books from other USG schools, you will need to select the name of the university from the drop down menu. The drop-down menu lists all USG schools in mostly alphabetical order, not just the schools where you have requested books.
- Any books you have checked out will be listed in the "Loans" box, and any books you have requested will be in the "Requests" box.
For more help
For more help, email the ILL Office or call 470-578-6002 with any questions.
Last UpdatedDec 19, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)