Q: How can I do market research on a company or industry?
Market Research can be found in the following sources:
- IBISWorld: the best source for detailed industry data and market research reports
- ABI/Inform Complete: browse for reports
- Business Source Complete: select Market Research Reports under Browse on the right side of the page
- Industry Studies Working Papers
- Statista: use the Industries tab, then click on Industry Forecasts or Industry Reports
- Standard & Poor's Industry Surveys (in print). 3rd floor Reference Book, HC106.6 .S74.
- US Census Bureau
For more information
For more help, email the Research and Instructional Services department, or call or visit one of our Research Help Desks:
Sturgis Library at Kennesaw: Ground Floor, Room G-16, 470-578-6325
Johnson Library at Marietta: First Floor, Room C-125, 470-578-7471
Last UpdatedJan 03, 2020
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)