Q: How do I print from my laptop?
To print wirelessly from your laptop, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have money in your K-Cash account.
- Visit KSU Print or http://ksuprint.kennesaw.edu.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Select "Upload a document," then "Browse" and select the file you would like to print.
- Once you select your file, click the "Refresh" button at the top left of the screen. It looks like two arrows folded back on themselves. This action will show the file you just uploaded. All print jobs will be charged for color if the document contains any color content.
- Now you can release the print job at any campus Ricoh copier/printer. For directions on how to release a print job, please click here.
- Before printing, if you would like to delete a file that you have uploaded, select the file and click the "Delete" icon next to the "Refresh" button.
The file will disappear once it is printed and you will not be able to access it.
Please note that only currently enrolled KSU students can print from their laptops. Guests cannot print from alaptop using a guest card, and Georgia Highlands College students cannot print from a laptop using the KSU ID.
If you have any problems, you can contact University Information Technology Services (UITS) at 470-578-3555, by e-mail at email@example.com, or in person at the Kennesaw Campus Technology Annex (Building #361) or Marietta Campus Lower Level H Building.
For directions on how to print from your mobile device, please click here.
Last UpdatedSep 24, 2018
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)