Q: How do I print from my laptop or mobile device?
- Make sure you have money in your K-Cash account.
- Visit KSU Print, and log in with your NetID and password.
- Select "Upload a document," then "Browse" and select the file you would like to print.
- Once you select your file, click the "Refresh" button at the top left of the screen. It looks like two arrows folded back on themselves. This action will show the file you just uploaded. All print jobs will be charged for color if the document contains any color content.
- If you'd like to check and make sure your document was uploaded, you can visit your Print Center to view all of your pending documents.
- Before printing, if you would like to delete a file that you have uploaded, select the file and click the "Delete" icon next to the "Refresh" button.
- Now you can release the print job at any campus Ricoh copier/printer. The file will disappear once it is printed.
- Go to any Ricoh copier/printer. If you are printing black and white, you can use any machine. If you are printing color, you must use a color machine.
- Tap your KSU ID card on the SmartCard Reader.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print, and press the [Print] button.
- Remove your printed document from tray.
- Tap your KSU ID Card on the SmartCard Reader again to log out.
Note: Only currently enrolled KSU students can print from their laptops. Guests cannot print from a laptop using a guest card, and Georgia Highlands College students cannot print from a laptop using the KSU ID.
If you have any problems, please see the Check Out Desk or Help Desk for assistance.
You can also contact University Information Technology Services (UITS) at 470-578-3555, by email at email@example.com, or in person at the Kennesaw Campus Technology Annex (Building #361) or Marietta Campus Lower Level H Building.
Last UpdatedSep 26, 2019
Ground Floor Library, G16 (Kennesaw)
First Floor Library, C125 (Marietta)